Au Lait Luxury Milk Soap Carton
SFSA01600Regular price £8.00
This Au Lait Luxury Milk Soap bar by the Scottish Fine Soaps Company is enhanced with the natural goodness of milk and soothing shea butter to nourish and moisturise your skin. Packaged in a cute mini milk carton, this rich, creamy soap leaves skin hydrated, soft and smooth. It would make a gorgeous gift or stocking filler.
The Au Lait range is enriched with the nourishing and rejuvenating properties of Organic Milk as well as other beneficial ingredients like Shea Butter, Sweet Almond Oil and Aloe Vera. Au Lait creates a rich, creamy texture and delicate, cotton-fresh scent.
- Size - 100g
- Directions for use: Lather with warm water over wet skin, then rinse. This luxury soap is ideal for frequent use, for hands and body
- Made by The Scottish Soap Company in Scotland
UK Mainland Delivery
- FREE (Orders over £40) - UK Standard Weekday (3-5 days)
- £3.95 (Orders under £40) - UK Standard Weekday (3-5 days)
- £4.95 - UK Priority Weekday (1-3 days)
- £6.95 - UK Next Day Weekday (Order by 1pm)*
- £9.95 - Saturday Delivery (by DPD)
*Please note any orders placed on Friday before 1pm will be delivered on Monday and any orders placed after 1pm on Friday will be delivered on Tuesday.
Northern Ireland Delivery
- £4.95 - Standard Weekday (3-5 days)
- £9.95 - UK Priority Weekday Courier (2-3 days)
These are charged at flat rate of £1.00 delivery per order if it's only greeting cards that are in your order. (This excludes Christmas Cards in packs as they often have to be sent as a small parcel).
Delivery to Ireland
There are a number of organisations that will allow you to deliver to a UK address and then they will provide an onward service to Ireland. One example of this is by AddressPal. For more information please visit their website at www.addresspal.anpost.ie
Delivery to Europe & Rest of the World
Unfortunately we can no longer deliver outside of the UK.
Please note that certain items are excluded from delivery outside of the Mainland UK which includes Northern Ireland. These items may include mirrors, artwork, clocks and furniture and glass or electrical items. This is due to a number of reasons including legalities, warranties and logistics.
For further detailed delivery information please refer to our general Delivery Information.