Heartfelt Sympathy Flowers Card
CGSYM006Regular price £3.95
Sometimes, unfortunately, we need to send a simple message of sympathy and support and this card does that perfectly with its 'heartfelt sympathy' message in simple stylish gold text and surrounded by pastel coloured flowers with a white envelope. This card has been printed on board using a low chlorine pulp from sustainable forests and can be recycled. We can send directly to the recipient with handwritten message.
If you would like this card sent directly to the recipient, just select the personalise option, enter your message and we will handwrite the card for you. Just choose the recipient's name and address for delivery at check out and we can send this card directly for you.
- Card dimensions: H 13.5cm x W 12.5 cm
- Envelope dimensions: H 13.5 x W 14.5 cm
- Blank inside for your personal message
- This card is supplied with a white envelope
- This is a UK standard letter postage size
- Made in England
- Personalise and send directly available.
- By Caroline Gardner
UK Mainland Delivery
- FREE (Orders over £40) - UK Standard Weekday (3-5 days)
- £3.95 (Orders under £40) - UK Standard Weekday (3-5 days)
- £4.95 - UK Priority Weekday (1-3 days)
- £6.95 - UK Next Day Weekday (Order by 1pm)*
- £9.95 - Saturday Delivery (by DPD)
*Please note any orders placed on Friday before 1pm will be delivered on Monday and any orders placed after 1pm on Friday will be delivered on Tuesday.
Northern Ireland Delivery
- £4.95 - Standard Weekday (3-5 days)
- £9.95 - UK Priority Weekday Courier (2-3 days)
These are charged at flat rate of £1.00 delivery per order if it's only greeting cards that are in your order. (This excludes Christmas Cards in packs as they often have to be sent as a small parcel).
Delivery to Ireland
There are a number of organisations that will allow you to deliver to a UK address and then they will provide an onward service to Ireland. One example of this is by AddressPal. For more information please visit their website at www.addresspal.anpost.ie
Delivery to Europe & Rest of the World
Unfortunately we can no longer deliver outside of the UK.
Please note that certain items are excluded from delivery outside of the Mainland UK which includes Northern Ireland. These items may include mirrors, artwork, clocks and furniture and glass or electrical items. This is due to a number of reasons including legalities, warranties and logistics.
For further detailed delivery information please refer to our general Delivery Information.