Butlers Side Table in Carbon - Oak
- Low stock - only 2 left
Offering portable, streamlined design the Butlers Side Table by Garden Trading works beautifully when positioned beside an armchair, sofa or bed. The rectangular tray crafted in Oak, has rustic shades and markings that juxtapose beautifully with the deep off-black Carbon legs.
Brilliantly versatile, the cross-strut legs ensure the table stays fully stable but can also be folded and stored away when not in use. The simple, elegant design can fit seamlessly into any style of décor. All it needs now is a contemporary table light popped in the corner.
- Dimensions: H51cm x W57cm x D46cm
- Crafted in Oak Veneer
- Legs are Beech painted Carbon
- For indoor use only
- Maximum weight: 10kgs
- Item comes with a layer of hard wax oil
- Tray slots onto legs
- Legs are foldable
- Please note that these items can be delivered to Mainland UK only
UK Mainland Delivery
- FREE (Orders over £40) - UK Standard Weekday (3-5 days)
- £3.95 (Orders under £40) - UK Standard Weekday (3-5 days)
- £4.95 - UK Priority Weekday (1-3 days)
- £6.95 - UK Next Day Weekday (Order by 1pm)*
- £9.95 - Saturday Delivery (by DPD)
*Please note any orders placed on Friday before 1pm will be delivered on Monday and any orders placed after 1pm on Friday will be delivered on Tuesday.
Northern Ireland Delivery
- £4.95 - Standard Weekday (3-5 days)
- £9.95 - UK Priority Weekday Courier (2-3 days)
These are charged at flat rate of £1.00 delivery per order if it's only greeting cards that are in your order. (This excludes Christmas Cards in packs as they often have to be sent as a small parcel).
Delivery to Ireland
There are a number of organisations that will allow you to deliver to a UK address and then they will provide an onward service to Ireland. One example of this is by AddressPal. For more information please visit their website at www.addresspal.anpost.ie
Delivery to Europe & Rest of the World
Unfortunately we can no longer deliver outside of the UK.
Please note that certain items are excluded from delivery outside of the Mainland UK which includes Northern Ireland. These items may include mirrors, artwork, clocks and furniture and glass or electrical items. This is due to a number of reasons including legalities, warranties and logistics.
For further detailed delivery information please refer to our general Delivery Information.